What is it?
Individual counseling is a therapeutic process that provides an individual with a safe haven to be vulnerable and free of judgment. This process enables the individual to build a higher level of self-awareness, while learning to experience his or her emotions fully, transforming this new awareness and vulnerability into personal power, through self-confidence and improved relationship connections.
Who is it for?
Individuals seeking to:
- Understand his or her role, influence, and contribution in relationships
- Self-awareness within all relationships, including business, personal, casual
- Turn a weakness during conflict and stress into a strength
- Cope with, understand and allow emotion
- Connect with emotion so that it can be expressed in a more constructive, positive manner
Goals of Individual Counseling
Learn to lean in, recognize, experience, embrace, and process the stressful situations that cause overwhelming emotions.
- Finding your voice to fill your half of the room = same as not less than or greater than
- How to stand up in a healthy relational manner
- Connecting with self and your own contribution to the condition of the relationship
- Working on building inner strength through emotional connection to self
- Understanding the unhealthy role of anger, rage, and withdrawal in conflict and learn how to transform it
- Turning the perceived weakness associated with vulnerability and emotion into an understanding of their true strength
- How to connect with and take control of the overwhelming emotions that may be controlling you
Note: The link above will take you to an external booking site. If you are a new client, please take the time to download your intake forms before leaving this site, so that you can fill them out and take them to your first appointment. Here are the forms: Intake Form and Informed Consent Form